|Title||2021 Statistics of One-person Households|
- In 2020, one-person households with a member aged 29 or less occupied one fifth of the total one-person households.
- In 2020, as for type of living quarters of one-person households, 'Detached house' occupied the largest share at 44.0%, which was
followed by 'Apartment' (32.0%).
- As of October 2020, one-person households with an employed member occupied 59.6% of the total one-person households.
- In 2019, the annual income of one-person households was 21.62 million won, which recorded 36.5% of the annual income of the total
- In 2018, the annual medical expenses of one-person households recorded 955 thousand won, which was 1.4 times higher than those of
the population aged 18 or more.
- In 2021, 53.2% of one-person households provided their own living expenses after retirement.
- In 2020, the average daily leisure time of one-person households stood at 4.7 hours on weekdays.
- In 2020, 32.4% of one-person households thought that our society was overall safe.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.