|Title||Cultivated Area of Barley, Spring Potatoes, Apples and Pears in 2012|
1. Cultivated area of barley
- The cultivated area of common and naked barley decreased 4,608ha (20.9 percent) to 17,452ha in 2012.
- The cultivated area of beer barley decreased 3,246ha (46.4 percent) to 3,748ha in 2012.
- The cultivated area of wheat decreased 3,577ha (27.4 percent) to 9,467ha in 2012.
2. Cultivated area of spring potatoes
- The cultivated area of spring potatoes decreased 1,702ha (8.9 percent) to 17,424ha in 2012.
3. Cultivated area of apples
- The cultivated area of apples dropped 433ha (1.4 percent) to 30,734ha in 2012.
4. Cultivated area of pears
- The cultivated area of pears dropped 728ha (4.8 percent) to 14,353ha in 2012.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.