|Title||Characteristics of the Employed Persons by Industry and Occupation according to the Local Area Labour Force Survey in the First Half of 2021|
- As for employed persons by industry group, 'Restaurants and mobile food service activities' showed the highest figure of
1.613 million persons, which was followed by ‘Growing of crops’ (1.295 million persons) and 'Non-residential welfare facilities'
(1.246 million persons).
- As for employed persons by industry division, ‘Retail trade, except motor vehicles and motorcycles’ marked the highest figure of
2.057 million persons, which was followed by ‘Food and beverage service activities’ (2.002 million persons) and 'Education'
(1.825 million persons).
- As for employed persons by industry section and status of workers, wage workers showed the highest figure in 'Manufacturing' (19.0%).
Non-wage workers showed the highest figure in 'Agriculture, forestry and fishing' (20.9%).
- As for employed persons by occupation group, 'Business administration and office clerks' recorded the highest figure of
2.32 million persons, which was followed by 'Store sales workers' (1.745 million persons) and 'Crop growers' (1.228 million persons).
- As for employed persons by occupation division, 'Administration and accounting-related occupations' recorded the highest figure of
3.97 million persons. This figure was followed by 'Store sales and rental sales occupations' (1.776 million persons) and
'Cooking and food service occupations' (1.55 million persons).
- Among wage workers, the share of workers earning 2 million won or more on a monthly average went up by 0.7%p compared to the first
half of 2020.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.