|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in July 2022|
[Economically active population and labor force participation rate]
○ The economically active population marked 29.311 million persons in July, which grew 743 thousand persons or 2.6% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 64.8% in July, up 1.4%p year-on-year.
[Employed persons and employment to population ratio]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 28.475 million persons in July, which went up 826 thousand persons or 3.0% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 62.9% in July, up 1.6%p year-on-year.
[Unemployed persons and unemployment rate]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 836 thousand people in July, which decreased 84 thousand persons or 9.1% year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 2.9% in July, down 0.3%p year-on-year.
[Economically inactive population]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 15.947 million people in July, decreasing 575 thousand persons or 3.5% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.