|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in December 2020|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 27,661 thousand in December, which decreased 434 thousand persons or 1.5%
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 61.6% in December, down 1.3%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,526 thousand persons in December, which went down 628 thousand persons or 2.3%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 59.1% in December, down 1.7%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,135 thousand people in December, which increased 194 thousand persons or 20.6%
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.1% in December, up 0.7%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 17,255 thousand people in December, increasing 690 thousand persons or 4.2%
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.