|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in February 2021|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 27,718 thousand in February which decreased 273 thousand persons or 1.0% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 61.6% in February, down 1.0%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,365 thousand persons in February, which went down 473 thousand persons or 1.8%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 58.6% in February, down 1.4%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,353 thousand people in February, which increased 201 thousand persons or 17.4%
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.9% in February, up 0.8%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 17,269 thousand people in February, increasing 562 thousand persons or 3.4%
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.